2011年6月15日水曜日

長島さんレポート110614

Dear Friends 14 Jun

I visited Shichigahama town again.
I found some changes from the last time I visited.
I saw weeds on the ground.
And I found the new wharf beside the damaged one in the Yoshida-hama fishery harbour.
I saw a new power pole with no cable.
Tsunami reduced the Syobuta-hama beach and only the groundworks remained.
One flying carp indicates that at least a boy had been living here.

Today I had an evening worship of the college dormitory.
Pastor Fujii who is the pastor of Sendai church preached a sermon.
He read Psalm 102:1-17.
It begins as "A prayer of an afflicted person who has grown weak and pours out a lament before the LORD".
In the verse 17, the next words are written.
"He will respond to the prayer of the destitute;"
"he will not despise their plea."

This is just the same experience we have now in such a difficult time.

Shichigahama2011/06/11

You can read the all articles of From Sendai from below webstite.
fromsendai

Shinji Nagashima