2011年3月23日水曜日

長島さんレポート20110322

Dear Friends
22 March

One of my co-workers let me know by email about his elder sister.
She lives alone.
She doesn't drive a car and doesn't have a mobile phone.
When this earthquake occured, electricians were at work in front of her house.
They proposed her to get in their car because of tsunami comming.
But they proposed her neighbor too, neighbor did not believe tsunami comes.
Two-thirds of the population of this district was lost.

Yesterday morning, a leaflet was delivered to my house.
It told us that a shop near our house will sell rice 2kg for each person from 2:00 p.m.
Only 2kg!
Then my daughter received an e-mail from her friend.
"Rice is on sale at Sato Co., Ltd. A few were left!"
We got in my car at once like as firemans.
We found a home center was open.
We got 10kg rice and some nursing care products for our parents.

We know that there are a lot of people at at the evacuation centers.
They need heating, foods and articles for daily use.
Almost of them lost their houses.
And many of them lost their family members.

TV news informed us one young woman who was roaming rubble search of her husband.
It reminded me of the day when I lost my son.
It was 16 January 1992.
I recieved a call from police.
I called for God and my son on the way to the hospital.
God didn't reply for me.
She who was on TV news must has been calling for God.
It is the most difficult time during God doesn't reply for us.
Just I got to the hospital, my wife shouted seeing me.
I recognized the death of my son.
But from then, I felt God side by me.
God began to support me with his powerful arms.
After permitted, we sat by my son and I said "This is God's will".

Many people are wandering because they can't know God's will.
We have to help them.

Pray to God for them!

Shinji Nagashima

From Sendai1
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/316285/church/fromsendai1.html

Fron Sendai2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/316285/church/fromsendai2.html

From Sendai3
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/316285/church/fromsendai3.html

From Sendai4
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/316285/church/fromsendai4.html