2011年5月11日水曜日

長島さんレポート20110510



Dear Friends10 May

I got the evening worship of the dormitory in Tagajyo campus today.
I'm the house master of it.
We have the evening worship every Tuesday.
This is the first time we had the worship from the disaster.
I spoke to the students about Mr. Kawabe in Miyako.
He was one of the students of the dormitory.
And the next words was read.

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
Romans 12:15 (New International Version, c2011)

The new shool term began yesterday.
The students came back to the Tagajo campus.
I attended it today.
The sound of the pipe organ made me peace.
Do you remember?
This chapel became the evacuation center.
We can attend the service every morning from now on.

Yesterday I had the bible class in the college.
Only one student exept me attended it.
She carried on talking about her story of disater.

I contacted with some former sudents.
Mr. Sato lives in Shinchi town Fukushima.
He is a farmer.
Shinchi town had terribly affected by tsunami.
His farm and house was not affected.
But because being hit hard by rumors, he can't ship the crop.

Some another students lost their houses.
Mr. Oyama restarted his job even he lost his store.

I talked with the students and co-workers about our experiences.
They had a lot of stories.
I intend to continuously listen to them.

Thank you for read my story continuosly.

Campus2011/05/10

You can read the all articles of From Sendai from below webstite.

Shinji Nagashima