2011年6月4日土曜日

長島さんレポート110604

Dear Friends 4 Jun

He told me that he had almost depression in May.
Yesterday I worked with one of my seminar students.
"Let's have a lunch and continue to work". I said to him.
After we took a rest, he sat on a chair in front of me.
He fell into talk with me.
I noticed that he hoped to talk with me about something.
It was surprising for me that he had almost depression in these days.
Because I saw him keeping a smile on his face, I didn't worry about him.
We discussed life, family, job, religion and so on.
He didn't have a special theme which he wanted to discuss.
He was seeking for himself and his future and God.

We know the Hagar's story in the Book of Genesis.
We are wandering in the Desert of Beersheba.
But at the same time, we don't know our destinations.
I hope my students notice the angel of God standing by them.


Neighborhood2011/06/03-4

You can read the all articles of From Sendai from below webstite.
fromsendai

Shinji Nagashima