2011年12月17日土曜日

長島さんレポート111217

Dear Friends 16 December
We moved toward a window growing in the darkness.The facility was situated in the mountains.My brother moved to the facility when I was seven years old.Just three days after my brother entered the facility, I got him to go round together with my parents.We peeked into the room from outside the window.I found my brother in the room.I will never forget the sight.He didn't understand why he had to be taken from us.I felt a little guilty.He came back home about once a month.
At the first Chritmas evening, some shepherds must have had peeked into the room through a gap in the wall.Were there only the shepherds who peeked into the room ?The God the Father must have had kept sending a soft look at the baby who was born at the Christmas evening.We feel the God looking at us in this season.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Today we had the Christmas worship in Tgajo campus.We had the Christms message in the college chapel which was filled with the people gotten away from tsunami on the last March.I was moved to tears when I listened to the voice.
For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon Hisshoulder: and His name shall be calledWonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Amen Campus Christmashttps://picasaweb.google.com/118043873387557594061/20111216CampusChristmas?authuser=0&feat=embedwebsite20111216CampusChristmas
fromsendaihttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/316285/church/fromsendai.html
God bless you! Shinji Nagashima