2011年3月14日月曜日

アメリカ 元宣教師の方々より

We are so sorry to hear about the earthquake and tsunami this morning (on our news).
At such times, we are especially thankful to know of your faith in Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
We pray for the people of Japan as they face the devastation being experienced by many.
May our country do all it can to help (I hear that ships are already transporting Care and supplies.)
Thinking of you and praying for you,
Dorothy Sorenson


First, please know my prayers and the prayers of my congregation are with you and the people of Japan as you deal with the devastation of yesterday's earthquake.
My heart really goes out to the people of Sendai who seem to have really taken the full force of the tsunami.
I would love if you could supply me with a list of specific prayer requests for the people and ministry of Japan.  I would also gladly share them with my Bishop to share with our entire synod.
Also, please let me know of any financial needs that the Church is having.  Usually our Lutheran Disaster Relief coordinates those kinds of offerings, but our synod can see what we can do.
On a personal note, I pray you and your family are well and safe.
I know I'm sending this on your Saturday morning, that its hard to get on the Internet, but you are in our prayers.
God bless you all.
Pastor Ed McGee